Toward the end of World War II, the strategy of the Third Reich’s nuclear experiment is in turmoil. Berlin was unable to produce atomic weapons and can not turn on ‘the uranium machines’. In 1961, a ship called the Sturgis was part of the Army Nuclear Power Program United States and capable of supplying 10 MW, equivalent to 13,000 HP. MH-1A was a nuclear experiment reactor built by Martin Marietta and installed on the USS Sturgis.
The multi-megawatt electricity energy floating began in World War II, while still a secret atomic research. Philadelphia nuclear experiment in 1943 is thought to be experimental in the United States Navy Naval Shipyard Philadelphia, where the United States Navy USS Eldridge and her crew experienced strange physical changes. Trial of high frequency energy through the installation of nuclear plants in other Destroyer Ship (USS Timmerman).